The WA Training Awards recognise and reward outstanding achievements of apprentices, trainees and vocational students, and the contribution to training made by trainers, training organisations and employers.
Celebrating their 21st year, the Awards continue to put our State's top achievers in the spotlight.
More than $80 000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to State winners at a presentation dinner on 4 September 2015.
There are 13 categories in the WA Training Awards; seven individual categories and six organisation categories.
- WA Apprentice of the Year
- WA School Based Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainee of the Year
- WA Vocational Student of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- WA Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Training Award
- WA Trainer of the Year
- WA Employer of the Year
- WA School Pathways to VET
- WA Training Initiative
- WA Small Training Provider of the Year
- WA Large Training Provider of the Year
- WA International Training Provider of the Year
For more information and how to apply, click here. Applications close on Friday, 8 May 2015.
Winners* of the WA Training Awards may be eligible to represent the State at the Australian Training Awards in Hobart on 19 November 2015.
Individuals and organisations** may also apply directly to the Australian Training Awards for several other national awards — visit the Australian Training Awards page to find out more.
*Does not include the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Training Award, School Pathways to VET or Training Initiative categories.
**WA applicants and winner of the School Pathways to VET award should also apply directly to the Australian Training Awards. Visit the School Pathways to VET Award page for more information. Australian Training Award applications close on 29 May 2015.